Advertising Research is essential to assess the individual or cumulative impact of traditional or new media. The Strategic Counsel offers a full array of Advertising Research tools, including testing and tracking, for both qualitative and quantitative research.
We approach each campaign as unique and develop a research design to meet a campaign’s specific advertising research needs. We do this either for a short-run or an on-going, 52-week flight.
Quantitative advertising testing includes:
- Pre-testing of advertising concepts
- Pre- and post-advertising tracking or continuous tracking to measure:
- awareness and recall (unaided, unprompted, prompted);
- brand link; likeability, believability;
- message comprehension and retention;
- specific advertisement diagnostics;
- purchase intent;
- performance against GRPs/media buy;
- performance against competitor advertising
Qualitative advertising testing includes:
- Platform and Strategy development
- Creative concept development
- Concept and Advertising pre-testing